Powerful Imagery By Mitchell Kanashkevich
I’ve been introduced this amazing guy by a good friend of mine, Wazari. He has published several ebook mostly about both travel & portrait photography through both Craft and Vision & Digital Photography School. As far as I learned, he is very transparent & ready to reveal his best techniques from the moment of the shooting to the post-processnig.
Create Awe-inspiring Images
Successful travel photographers move us with seemingly effortless consistency. But how do they do it? Powerful Imagery demystifies what it takes to create captivating photographs with lasting impact. A peak atop a remote island in Vanuatu; a coffee ceremony in the heart of rural Ethiopia; an entranced firewalker in South India—you’ll be transported as Mitchell Kanashkevich takes you on a visual journey around the world. He gives you unrestricted access to his entire creative process and shows you just how powerful images are made.
- Over 65 pages of expert travel photography insight
- 15 images from around the world beautifully displayed at full-screen
- Image sets that illustrate the creative process
- Details on equipment and camera settings for each image
- Insider information on how to solve technical and destination challenges
- Key post-processing steps with before-and-after images
Grab Your Copy Now:
Posted on November 30, 2013, in Review, Uncategorized and tagged ebook, eyevoyage, mitchell, mitchell kanashkevich, photography, portrait, powerful imagery, travel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.