Monthly Archives: September 2014
If you planning to go to Nepal Embassy’s office in KL, please note that the no longer operate at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang. Nepal Embassy’ Office is now located at the new address below:
SUITE C-15, WISMA GOSHEN (TOWER C)
BANGSAR TRADE CENTRE
NO.5, PERSIARAN PANTAI BARU
OFF JALAN PANTAI BARU
59200 KUALA LUMPUR
For those who wants to submit Visa Application Form, here’s few note for you:
- Bring Original Passport & It’s photocopy
- Passport Sized Photo
- Download Visa Application Form (here) and fill it.
- RM95 for 15 Day Visit. Click here for more info about the rate
- Check their holiday as they will close during Nepal Public Holiday too. Check at their main page
- Operating Hours: (Monday – Friday) from 09:30 to 12:30 hours and collect their passport with visa the second day after 14:00 to 16:30 hours. So for submission, you should come around 0930hrs to 1230hrs.
If you are not familiar with the new address like me, here’s the guide how to get there (I started at KL Sentral)
- Get to KL Sentral
- Take LRT to Kerinchi Station (Kelana Jaya Line). Cost is RM1.60
- Once you reach at Kerinchi Station. Go to the exit.
- You will notice there’s 7 Eleven on your left.
- Go towards it and then turn left (this will lead to food court).
- At the corner, there is a cafe and you can see there is an exit.
- Go to the exit and turn right.
- Look for entrance with “WISMA GOSHEN”. The same building where you exit.
- Take the lift to the 15th Floor
- Say Namaste to everybody.
An Official Receipt will be issued and you should keep it to collect your passport, your visa should be ready on the next day.